Exteris Audio Return Policies
Exteris Audio, LLC offers a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Home Trial Period on all its products.
If not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us to request a Return Authorization Number within 30 days after receipt of purchase. Please ship your return prepaid insured, along with proof of purchase, promptly, so we receive it within 7-10 days. Returns not received by Exteris Audio within 40 days of original purchase will not be accepted.
Terms and Conditions for Returns
- All products must be returned in the original packaging, including shipping cartons if applicable, along with all parts, accessories and manuals. You are responsible for risk of loss or damage in transit.
- All products must be returned in original, clean and new condition. This means our systems should not be exposed to dust, rain, snow, ice, etc. until after you are satisfied with look and sound performance of your new speakers. Any returned product that is not in original condition, damaged, or without all its original materials may be 1) rejected by Exteris Audio, LLC; or 2) charged a fee for repair and/or reconditioning, at our discretion.
- IMPORTANT! All returns of our Model EA300SW and EA300SW-SA product, must have the two CD Unit transit screws reinstalled prior to return to prevent transit/shipping damage. Any returns received without the two CD Unit transit screws in place will be charged parts and labor fee for replacement of the CD Unit and deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds will be applied to the original credit card used for the purchased item(s).
- Shipping and handling costs are not refundable. Please be aware that if you purchased a system that was shipped during a "Free Shipping" promotion, the original shipping costs will be deducted from your return refund.
- Once returned product is verified received with all parts and accessories intact and in original condition, you will be refunded the original purchase price subject to terms and conditions listed above.